Wednesday, September 2, 2009

32 wks! 8 months!

Today marks 32 wks. That is 8 months! I had a check up on Monday that went well. She said she was amazed at how well this pregnancy is going versus how Lauren's was. With Lauren this week I was going into the hospital! I am sure hoping I still have till end of Oct b/c I just still do not feel ready! The doctor also told me that Allison did alot of growing over the last two wks. I know this b/c I am running my belly into things and can't fit well into places!!

Today is Jon's birthday! Lauren got up early and got in bed with me and she sang Happy Birthday to him first thing! They played outside for a bit and tonight we are going to Outback to celebrate. I am not sure who is more excited about the ice cream cake I got Jon or Lauren!!!

No comments: