Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jon takes some pics!

She wanted me to take a picture of her panda bear on her head?! lol!


This black and white one is my favorite!









































Jon went outside to take some pics of some things to put on cl to sell and Lauren went with him. They were out there a long time and I was getting a bit nervous about my camera being gone so long! Well turns out Lauren told Jon he needed to take some pictures of her!!! I taught her well!! So she was riding her bike and she started posing for him! Just a natural model I think!! When they came in and told me I asked her if she wanted to do a photoshoot tomorrow and she said "YES, I sure do want to!!" So I guess we will do one tomorrow!


















Jon took some good pics I just wish the camera had been on the right setting. I tried to edit them the best I could. My Girl is just so pretty!!!

No comments: