Monday, September 14, 2009

Good doctor appt maybe not having a c-section?!

I am sort of freaking out here! All this time I was thinking that I was going to have to have another section b/c the nurse practioner told me I would. But my doctor said today since all is going so well with the pregnancy I can basically choose if I want to do another one or try for a vbac! In so many ways I woud like to try for a vbac but at the same time I am scared that it will end up another section. She said if I go into labor on my own then trying for the vbac would be best. And if I go into labor at 36wks on then they will not stop labor! Which would be great! Then of course she goes on to say but if you go over you due date and I am like WHAT? over! She will not induce but if I wanted to just go ahead with the section then that would be fine. So we will see how it all works out.

No comments: