Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I give up

I am so exhausted! Allison is having troubles with her reflux again and that means no sleep and alot of screaming.  The only way I can get her to sleep is to wear her with the baby bjourn or carry her around till she finally passes out.  My arms hurt, my back hurts, and I am TIRED! I upped her zantac and started the prevacid today but even with that she spit up today.  We will see how it is in two weeks and if it isnt better I am going to make an appt with a GI doc.  If I can make it two wks! I just dont know what I am doing wrong or did wrong for her to be miserable all time.  Then I have Lauren who wants to play but I can't b/c I am trying to get Alli happy.  I supposse it is just a part of having two kids but I really thought it would be getting better not worse.  I could type more but well I am just too tired! So I am going to bed! At least Alli is in bed and thankfully at night she has been sleeping all night.  She just doesnt sleep during the day which means I get nothing done.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Bless your heart! I hope that she gets better soon and that you get some rest soon! :(
Tracy