Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 months old and Hungry...

I am behind on posting.  Saturday we celebrated my Dad's birthday.  We cooked out steaks and crab cakes.  It was nice outside so we played.  Before my parents got to the house Lauren and me were playing outside and I got out the badminton rackets out and tried to teach her how to play.  She kept trying but didnt do so good.  She did better hitting it behind her than in front of her! Allison really liked being on the swing! Lauren wanted Pops to keep pulling her in the wagon.  Excet she didnt want to just be pulled she wanted to go fast!

Lauren used to always say hungry like humy.  Well it just hit me on saturday or sunday that she isnt saying it anymore! She is saying hungry like normal! Her new favorite word is "actually".  She also saying fantastic alot!!

On Monday Allison turned 5 months old!! I had planned to do some pictures then but I fell down the stairs and I thought I broke my thumb or hand.  So the pictures didnt get done yet.  My hand is better really sore but I can use it.  Allison is cutting another tooth on the bottom! She is also getting up on her elbows and knees so I am thinking another month and she will be crawling.  Right now she just rolls to get to what she wants! She is doing great with grabbing things.  So well that I have to watch my cup now when I try to get a drink!! Alli is sleeping good for the most part.  We get several nights of her sleeping 7 or 8 to 7 in the morning and then a night or two she wakes up.  She just doesnt like to sleep.  During the day she will take two naps usually but they may only last 1 hour each!

Lauren went back to school today and of course I had Alli with me when I picked her up and it is so funny how everyone just loves to see her! I had one of the Mom's tell me it just makes her day go better when she gets to see Alli b/c she is always smiling and so happy.  I thought it was really sweet of her.  Alli is a pretty happy baby but boy sometimes it gets loud in here when she is upset!!! I have figured out the more she eats the happier she is!! lol!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I just love looking at your blog! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. The falling thing sounds like something I would do!!
Tracy :)