Friday, March 19, 2010

The Family

I have been wanting to do this pose of all of us for weeks now. I was so excited to do it. WELL Allison wasnt! The first time we tried that morning and she screamed the entire time. We tried later in the afternoon and this was the only one that we were all sort of looking at the camera with eyes open and such! It is just way too hard to do a family picture with kids with a remote control. So I don't think I will try again! The pose didnt come out as planned either. Jon is worse than any child when it comes to pictures on me telling him how to sit or whatnot! Oh well! I will print one of these out if only to remind me DO NOT try this again!!! :) Oh and if you want to see all of Jon just click the picture.  I am not sure how to get it sized just right on here through flickr.

No comments: