Saturday, January 2, 2010

A tough one!

Yesterday Jon and Lauren were at the movies watching Alvin and Chipmucks so Allison and I did a little photoshoot. BUT Allison was not exactly excited about it. She wasnt fussy but I did everything in the world to get this child to smile and only got a few! You can also tell I need lots of practice with this new camera. I was able to read some of my manual last night.











































This one was like a week or two ago. I just havent had time to edit it.
Allison slept in her crib last night for the first time! I kept going in there to check on her with every little noise she made! She slept for a long time but when she woke up at 2:45 I put her back in our bedroom. I slept much better that way!
I have decided that Lauren is a little drama queen! I can only imagine what it is going to be with two girls!! We were sitting at the table last night eating and I told her to finish eating and she says "ok Mom!" and put her hand out in from of her. It was so funny! She sure keeps up laughing around here!

No comments: