Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I give up!

I give up trying to take Allison somewhere. It is just getting worse! This morning on the way to take Lauren to preschool, Allison screamed the whole way there. Once we got there I went to get her out and she was screaming so bad she was shaking! So I had to carry her inside and of course she stopped crying then. But when I got back to the truck she started crying when I just opened the door to the truck! I spent all morning trying to calm her down and get her to sleep. Just the time I got her to sleep it was time for me to go get Lauren again. YES it took that long! Thankgoodness Jon was able to come back to the house and stay with Allison. Then as soon as Lauren walked in the door Alli woke up! So here is 3:00 and finally Allison is sleeping again and I hope it stays that way for at least an hour!! She hates to go anywhere or hates to be in the carseat. Either way it is horrible for all of us involved! There just isnt too much this child likes! She will be smiling and happy and you think of this is great and then all of sudden the screaming starts!!!!! All the screaming makes for one tired Mommy! Not to mention she has changed her sleeping patter at night to 4 to 5 hrs. I think she is full blown teething with all the drool and refusing to take the bottle/chewing on the nipple. Teething and potty training are really two stages I wish I could just skip! Neither are fun! Thankgoodness they dont happen at the same time!!!

No comments: