Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Allison's two month check up

I took Allison to her two month check up today. I would have liked to just put it off all together! I hate they need so many shots. She did really well with it though. She is running a bit of fever and somewhat fussy but compared to what I have been dealing with it is nothing! lol! She is so much better on this new formula! The doctor said keep her on it and then maybe at 6 months we can try to wean her off of it since she will be eating solid foods also. I have my doubts on that but we will see. The doctor said keep giving her the zantac and we will probably stop that at 6 months also. Allison is 11lbs 10oz and 22 1/2" long. The doctor was shocked to hear that she eats 4 to 6 oz at a feeding and keeps it all down, rolled over already, has such good head and neck control and that she sleeps 6 to 8 hrs at night. It is so sweet Allison will hold my finger with her hand while she is eating her bottle. Lauren did the same thing and I just love it!

Lauren and my Mom did some shopping while Allison and I were at the appt. Lauren picked out some tennis shoes from target and had to have them. When Jon was home she showed them to him and he said oh do they light up. Lauren says no they dont they arent sketchers!!! Jon and I just looked at each other and laughed! I cant believe she knows the name brand of them. We have never bought them for her so I dont know how she knows it!!

No comments: