Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Growing so fast!

I got Allison a 6 month sleeper but I wasnt expecting her to be able to wear it until end of feb or so. Well it fits!! I mean fits good not big at all! I can't believe it! She is just growing so fast!! She wore a 6-9 month sleeper last night but it was one from when Lauren was a baby so I figured they might have just made clothes a bit smaller back then or something. That one fit actually that one was a bit small on her last night but even the new one fits!!

Today was so nice outside so we all went outside to play. I put Allison in the carrier and she liked it! She didnt want me to stop walking but that was ok. Makes for a good workout!!

Tonight eating dinner Lauren and me were going around the room finding shapes. Lauren asked me what shape is a spoon. I said well it is just a spoon not a shape. She looked at it and said yes it is! Look it is a line and then an oval!!!!! :)

No comments: