Sunday, December 27, 2009

more pics

Look at my pretty girl!
Allison with Pops (my Dad). Jon actually was playing with my camera and took this one and a few others! My big bad new camera! I also got a little Kodak point and shoot camera so now I have a camera for all my needs! If I have my hands free then I will never miss another photo opportunity ever!!













Allison sleeping in her crib!! She slept so good! And as I type this she is sleeping in there again. I still want her in our room but I think she likes the more room. I put up her bassinet today since she hasnt sleep in that in weeks. We still have the pack n play bassinet up though. We will see what she wants to do for tonight if she wants to sleep in her crib or what. I got her this sleepy time sheep for christmas and she seems to really like it. I also got her this fisher price doll that is a fairy and it is so cute I will see if I cant find a picture of it but she loves the thing! Everytime I show it to her she just smiles and bats at it to make it rattle!














The Girls on Christmas eve.














Lauren trying out her new roller skates!! She loves them!

No comments: