Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mixture of things

Today Lauren and I put up the ornaments on the christmas tree. I put most of them up while she was at school and she put hers up when she got home. Allison must be going through a growth spurt because she has been eating like every hour today! The first pic Allison was awake she is starting to be awake more and I am trying to come up with things to entertain her. She likes laying down and just moving her arms and legs and watching Lauren!! I have just about decided that Allison does not like baby music. She does like dance/techno though! She is more of a constant noise soother than different music. At least that is where she is at right now.








Here are the Girls with their Hallmark ornaments. A tradition my family did and one I want to do with mine. Lauren was so excited to get her Tinkerbell ornament! Allison not so much! She just wanted her bottle! Not sure why their eyes came out red but I am tired and dont want to fix it right now. I must have my camera on a funky setting.





















Allison has found her hands and thumb and been enjoying them!



















Here are Lauren's Christmas pics. I am not sure if I will do anymore or not. I would like to get some with both of them but we will see how it works out.







































No comments: