Friday, January 2, 2009

Thoughts on it all

I wasnt going to post anymore about losing the baby but I just feel like I owe it to the baby to do so. It was very much wanted and loved. Jon and I had been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. Six LONG months for me since I am so impatient. It was amazing to get that positive right after my birthday. We started right away imagining what this little baby was going to be and how it would be with it. I really want Lauren to have a brother or sister, I was so scared before to get pregnant now I just dont know if I can get past it. I hate to be selfish and not try because of my own fears but right now I just dont know. It was like sticking a knife in my heart when someone asked me yesterday if she was my only one because no she isnt we just wont ever meet the other one. I knew something was wrong with it all when I just didnt feel pregnant. I knew it was way to good to be true to feel so great being pregnant. Jon tried to keep me positive and I tried the best I could without worrying myself sick. I always had hope until last tuesday when I found out for sure.

I know people are just being supportive when they say oh I am so sorry but I dont know what to say to that. There really arent any words that make it better. I know they say in time it gets better. The only thing that does seem to help is Lauren. Nothing will make you feel better than her coming up and giving you the biggest hug and saying mommy i love you. I have to be strong for her. As much I would like to crawl into a cave for months it just cant be done. Life does go on and that is just the way it is.

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh goodness Kelly, I just saw this. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Having been through this myself, I know there are no words that can comfort you. My prayers are with you...

Lisa and Curtis said...

You're so right, there are no words to make it better. :( I hope that you take the time to grieve for this baby, because I think that is so important. I think that was probly the best advice I had gotton when I had my m/c. A lot of people try to almost brush it off, if it's an early loss, but we all know how the moment you know you're pregnant, you're allready in love with that baby...that little soul.
Again, girl, I am so, so sorry for your loss, and hope that you and your husband can find strength in each other and whatever God you may believe in, during this time. Huge, huge, hugs to you and your family!!
xoxo~Lisa

Cat said...

I know there is nothing I can do, but I am here for you. Anything you need, you know you can come to me. I wish there was anything I could do, My heart is broken for you.