Friday, February 27, 2009

We checked out a preschool!

I can't believe I almost forgot to post this! The three of us went earlier this week to check out the one I have heard some great things about. Lauren just loved it! She went in there and started playing like she had been there before! All the teachers were really nice! Of course it would be my child when the director asks about if Lauren is potty trained and I said yes except for pooping that we were still working on that. Not two minutes later Lauren was having a snack and was sitting in those cute little chairs and she gets up and says uh Mommy I pee peed! OMG I looked at Jon and we just wanted to hide!!! lol! I apoligized but of course that wasnt the first time it happened but still! I think Lauren will really enjoy it! I will be the one that has a hard time letting her go!!! I am sure we will all adjust just fine.

No comments: