Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let me tell you about Scentsy!!!

Here is the site you need to check out! http://www.scentsy.com/terrikelly

I just got my order in today and of course right away I had to get it out and get it going! Lauren and I went to the park and when we got back the house was smelling so good!!! I had one large burner going in the living room and a plug in on in the bathroom. I am not so sure about the plug ins just yet. It may be b/c there just isnt too much air flow back there. I will have to play with it and see. I also have another plug in I have to figure out where I want to put it. It won't fit in my other bathroom. I just love this stuff! It is so nice to know that I can leave this going all day and leave and not worry about burning my house down!! It is just a little 25 watt bulb that heats the bricks up. I will take some pics of it tomorrow b/c the warmers are so pretty!! Here are the scents that I got! Mysterious, Cucumber Lime, Flirtatious, Grapefruit Pomergerante, Enchanted Mist, and Luxe Vanilla. I will let you know my fav after I have tried them all!

For the month of Feburary all items are 10% off! So check out Terri's site and place an order!!

If anyone wants to come visit and look at these and smell them just call me!!!

No comments: