Thursday, May 29, 2008

Took a trip to the Children's Museum

I took Lauren to the chilren's museum today we went with Kelly, Alana, and Zoey and the girls had such a good time! Last year Lauren loved the little disco part they have there but this year not so much! It was like she got shy when we walked in the door!! She wasnt so much on getting on stage and dressing up either. That was Alana most favorite thing to do!! Lauren played with play-doh for the first time but she didn't much care for it. She did try to eat it! That place has so much to do they had a really good time! I didn't take my camera today. I just wanted to be able to play with Lauren and not mess with the camera. I did take one with my camera phone but well it looks terrible and I have no idea how to get it on my computer!!

No comments: