Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My child is just amazing!!

Today we had gymnastics her first "real" class that we paid for!! And she did GREAT!!! Waited her turn, stood in line, didnt run off and she LOVES the foam pit with the rope! She would swing out and drop off!! She also LOVES the parachut thing. They had each little girl sit in the middle for a turn and we would shake the parachut thing and OMG you would have thought Lauren did it every day!!! She went right to the spot and laughed the entire time! She just didn't want to get up so another person could have their turn!!

Then at Walmart she saw the popsicles and had to have one! So when we got home she went to the fridge opened the freezer and waited for me and I told her to eat it only in the kitchen well she did!! Didn't even try to walk out once!!! Then I had the empty clothes basket in the kitchen to put up so I asked her to put it in mommy and daddy's room well off she went. She was gone for awhile so I went to see what she was doing. I met her at the bedroom door! She had taken the basket and opened the closet and got the dirty clothes off the floor and put them in the basket and was bringing them to me!!!! She is sooo smart and so helpful!!! lol!!

No comments: