Monday, May 5, 2008

Lauren is 2 today!!

Wow! What a two years it has been. I thought I was the happiest I could ever be when I married Jon but then here comes this little miracle and the happy meter is off the charts! I have never smiled so much in much life as I have these past two years. You would think seeing Lauren everyday I would get where I don't want to stare at her all the time but it just isnt happening and I don't think I ever will. She amazes me everyday! And to watch Jon and her together just brings tears to my eyes sometimes. It is so wild how she is has so much of us both in her and then here comes this own personlity of her own. It is so great to watch and be apart of. I am so proud to be Lauren's mommy!

Lauren fingerpainted for the first time today and at first she didn't want to get dirty!! lol! But when I showed her how to do it she really liked it! She kept wanting more paint on the paper!! I will post a pic of my little artist later!!

No comments: