Tuesday, July 26, 2011

At 21 months picking out her own clothes!

So Allison has decided that she does not like the sleeper pjs anymore.  Well now the last two nights she has cried and cried because she didnt want to wear the pjs I got out for her.  This morning when I told her let's go get dressed she went straight to the closet.  I asked her if she wanted to wear an outfit she said yes...well then she changed her mind! She screamed and would not let me put the clothes on her! So I said find let's pick out another outfit.  She reached for her purple dress and took her pjs off and was ready to put the dress on! Then she told me she wanted her necklace on! And a bow! Her and Lauren are such opposites! Lauren doesn't even want to look at clothes but Allison has to choose which one she likes best!! She is going to be the expensive child!!! :)

No comments: