Friday, July 1, 2011

A trip to the toy store

I took the girls to Toys r us earlier this week so Lauren could use her birthday coupon and the rest of her money she had.  At first she was all about looking at things then her normal I hate shopping self came out! She started picking up things just to get and finally turned to me and said I am tired of shopping can we just go home!! Then she spotted the pillow pet blanket! She just had to have that! I was ok with that since I figure she will get more use out of the blanket than a toy.  Allison on the other hand was still going strong the entire time! She found a little shopping cart and had to push that all around the store. Then she spotted a purse and had to carry that. I was able to get her to stop paying attention to those things only for her to find this little elephant lovie.  She had to hug it a few times and wanted to carry it around but then some bubbles got her attention and she didn't want the lovie anymore.  Funny how my kids love their blankets!

No comments: