Friday, February 19, 2010

Video of Alli playing with her taggie ball

I taped this on Monday and I am just now getting around to uploading it. Allison has really started grabbing on to things and putting them in her mouth. Her two favorites are the taggie ball and this monkey that sings. She will grab the monkey by the ears and pull it to her and chew on its face! She is laughing so much more now. If I get her laughing really hard she is still getting the hiccups! She is "talking" alot more also. Anywhere I take her I wear the carrier and she loves to look at and smile at people. She is also pulling her head and neck forward. If I remember right with Lauren it wasnt too long after that she was sitting up! After her bath this morning I was brushing her hair and I was supporting her sitting up and I let go for a second to see how she did and she sat up by herself! It was that lean forward sit but she did it!!

No comments: