Monday, February 1, 2010

Another tooth!

Allison has cut her second tooth! On the bottom still. At this rate she will have all of her teeth at 6 months! :) After the night we had last night I am glad to find that little tooth coming in! She was so uncomfortable even after teething tablets and tylenol. She wouldnt really wake up but would whine and move around all night. So I was up every hour checking on her. She kept rolling to one side then the other then all the way over which if I didnt flip her over soon she would wake up. I knew something was up when she only had 3 oz after sort of sleeping for a few hours. Usually she always has 6 oz in the middle of the night. She only had 4 oz when she woke up this morning.

I have been giving her a little rice cereal this past week at night for dinner. Sometimes she will eat it all and others she doesnt want it at all. She seems to like it for the most part. Her stomach has tolerated it well. I may start fruit or veggies this week or next. I am not really in a hurry to start her but with as much formula as she drinks in a day I think she needs something else to fill her up.

No comments: