Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lauren turns 3!!!!!!!!!!

Today was Lauren's 3rd birthday! It is so hard to believe that 3 yrs have already passed! We got up and had muffins and got ready and my Mom (Nana) came over and we went out and did some shopping and they rode the carousel. Had lunch and ice cream and back to the house to play. I didnt take a pic before we left for shopping but she looked so pretty! Of course in a new dress!! She spent a little while outside playing with the sand box and then back in to play with her blocks. Then her Mimi (Jon's Mom) came over and had a few gifts for her! One of which is a ring that is too big right now but that isnt stopping Lauren from wearing and it carrying it around everywhere!! She had a great birthday! I guess she is officially a big girl now. It is truly amazing to watch her grow everyday. I knew being a mother would be great and challenging but I never would have thought it would be this great! It is a whole new level of happiness!!!



































1 comment:

Lisa and Curtis said...

Happy Birthday baby girl! I can't believe 3 years have gone by either! Hope you had a great day!!