Monday, December 8, 2008

Just some stuff

Yesterday Lauren was playing in the play room with Jon and I went in there and sat down. She said look mommy I scratch my wrist. I asked how she did it and she mommy did it!!!!!!! I said no I didnt!! Then she said that Dora scratched her!! lol!! Her imagination is really blossoming!

On our way to eat dinner for her Pawpaw's birthday she wanted to listen to Christmas music. When I turned it off and was going to listen to a cd and it was louder than the radio. Well as soon as it came on she said TOO LOUD!!! lol!!

2.5 has turned into my new favorite age. You just never know what is going to come out of her mouth next!! lol!!

One night last week she said she was ready to go bye bye and I said what do you have a date tonight? She said yes! I said with who and she said Santa Clause!!!! lol!!!

1 comment:

TanyaRocks said...

This is my favorite age too- minus the tantrums!