Saturday, April 12, 2008

Swim lessons!

Today Lauren started her swim lessons. It is a parent/toddler class and I went with her. It was COLD and she wasn't interested in getting in the water as much as she was getting a toy from the toy box and sitting on the side of the pool. With it being her first time at a pool I guess it was good. She let me put her in three times to go get a ball. Mommy got wet and Lauren just got a little wet! Something is wrong with that!!! So there was a Dad in the class so for the next 5 weeks Daddy will be taking Lauren! I think she will do much better with Jon there anyway. That is more of his thing and it can be their thing to do together once a week. At least Lauren did say she wanted to come back next week to it!!

Lauren climbed out of the crib today with the rail up!!!!!!!!!!! I had put her down for a nap and she finally got quiet so I thought she was asleep....then I hear a strange noise and then Momma! I went to the door and she met there!!!! Looks like we will be changing to the toddler bed!

No comments: