Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Birthday outfit!




I wanted to get some pics of Lauren in her birthday outfit with the white backdrop. Although I hate indoor shots these will work. I know I will get so many at her party this weekend. Problem is with the outfit is that the skirt is STILL too big! There seems to be a huge difference between an 18 month and a 24 months!


When I showed Jon the pics he got a funny look on his face and I asked him if he didnt like them. He said No, it isnt that it is just that she looks like she is 4 years old!!! lol! I think he is feeling the oh my baby is growing up too!


Yesterday I was putting our outdoor storage box together and my knee was about to pop out of place or whatever it does so I had to get off of it real quick and Lauren was running around me and the box and she stopped because she knew I was in pain and she put her hand on my shoulder and said something I didnt understand at first then I asked her to say it again and she was asking me if I was ok!!!! She is so sweet!! Once I said yes she patted my shoulder and started running around the box and me again!!

No comments: